|#1 by paranoidgengar|
2018-08-11 at 21:39
|I found a site with the Japanese Walkthrough, but do not understand the logic behind it. Anyone who can explain it, or know an english one?|
The Japanese oneLast modified on 2018-08-11 at 21:43
|#2 by ramaladni|
2018-08-11 at 21:44
|What don't you understand?|
|#3 by kominara|
2018-08-11 at 21:49
|If you can't understand this walkthrough, you're going to catch hell trying to read anything in Japanese. MTL probably isn't enough to read a title like this.|
That said, I'll try to spoonfeed this to you as much as possible.
- Every section is devoted to a heroine.
- The Sylvia route is intended to be played first; every time "セーブ" comes up, you save your game.
- After beating Sylvia's route, you load your second save to get to what I'm assuming is a harem H-scene.
- After the harem scene, load your first save and play through all the routes in the column on the right from top to bottom. To unlock Akane's route, you must clear at least one other route, and you need to clear every heroine route to unlock Ria's route.
- After you beat Ria's route, load your third save and choose the option at the very bottom of the left column to see Sylvia's epilogue.Last modified on 2018-08-11 at 21:50
|#4 by paranoidgengar|
2018-08-11 at 21:50
|#2 It is not about the choices. It is more about the saving and loading. At which point should I load which file and so on. There are always little parts where is written to save and things.Last modified on 2018-08-11 at 21:50|
|#5 by kominara|
2018-08-11 at 21:52
|#4 You load the save games after you beat a route. Otherwise, excepting Sylvia's epilogue, just go left to right, top to bottom.|
|#6 by paranoidgengar|
2018-08-11 at 21:52
|#3 Thank you, no, until now I had not any problems with Kin'iro Loveriche, its just that I had not any VN which is so serious with saving and loading. I am happy that you was able to help me this fast.|
|#7 by kominara|
2018-08-11 at 21:58
|#6 It's mostly just that a lot of Japanese walkthroughs (Seiya-Seiga's in particular) try to lay out the most efficient steps for a playthrough. You don't need to do all the saving and loading, but it'll probably make your life a lot easier. This game's actually fairly generous; you don't have to spend an entire weekend trying to perform CG recovery and hunting down bad endings (Fate/Stay Night is the worst with this).Last modified on 2018-08-11 at 21:59|
|#8 by jwobernecky|
2019-06-12 at 20:51
|The choices barely matter|
You must be logged in to reply to this thread.