|#1 by kyousukekoyomi|
2019-03-17 at 08:59
|< report >Hello i wanted to know about the site users favorite Top 3 Visual novels.|
For now my top 3 favorite Visual novels are
1. Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa o Hirogete.
Reason it calmed my heart. It is one of the first Visual novel Visual novel I loved.
Very good art, story, comedy and it has some of the best music.
The audio quality is amazing.
2. Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort.
The same reson as Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa o Hirogete.
3. Yume Miru Kusuri
The same reason but with mature story telling.
What are your Top 3s?Last modified on 2019-03-25 at 14:26
|#2 by kratoscar2008|
2019-03-17 at 09:15
|< report >1- Eiyuu Senki GOLD. |
Most SRPG hentais are usually with rape and NTR so i like that Eiyuu Senki is a vanilla harem SRPG.
2- Youkoso Sukebe Elf no Mori e.
Most elf themed eroge are rape or NTR too so a 100% vanilla elf themed eroge was my dream.
3- Mitsumete Knight.
Loved this dating sim. It has lots of worldbuilding and the heroines are great, its probably one of the best dating sims i have played (Tokimemo 4 is close second).
|#3 by kyousukekoyomi|
2019-03-17 at 09:54
|< report >I dont like ntr and rape. but i like it if the protagonist|
raped the heroine and then make out like Bishoujo Mangekyou -Norowareshi Densetsu no Shoujo.Last modified on 2019-03-17 at 09:55
|#4 by molester|
2019-03-17 at 10:09
|< report >It's nice and all, but why did you make three exact same threads?|
|#5 by beliar|
2019-03-17 at 10:16
|< report >And then there were none. Anyway, yes, please don't create duplicate threads in the future.|
|#6 by alexlung|
2019-03-17 at 11:04
|< report >1) Aiyoku no Eustia|
2) Madou Koukaku
3) ChuSinGura 46+1
There really isn't a favourite, when you play VN for the first time you would be like oh that's amazing, but then once you played 200-300+ VNs you would be like oh that was a 7 thinking back
|#7 by sakurakoi|
2019-03-17 at 11:18
|< report >Welp, might as well~|
1. Kamidori Alchemy Meister
Best Eushully game and story, not that it would mean that much considering other works (that often have either one if not both terrible) but it is just that good.
2. Class Zen'in Maji de Yuri?! ~Watashi-tachi no Rezu Oppai wa Anata no Mono Joshi Zen'in Shiofuki Keikaku~
Yuri-overload, it is as simple as that.
3. Rondo Duo -Yoake no Fortissimo- Punyu Puri ff
Very lewd futanari with exceptional animation and content~
|#8 by kyousukekoyomi|
2019-03-17 at 11:29
|< report >I first read Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa o Hirogete on android in 2016 then pause and played 2 year's later on 2018 November computer. Before the I didn't even know that computer have Visual novel I only thought Android had visual novels I live in a Poor country I didn't have Wi-Fi before 2018 November when I got the Wi-Fi network I downloaded the visual novel Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa o Hirogete and had a lot of struggle to find the restoration patch. If I hadn't played Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa o Hirogete I won't become a visual novel fan. This is the main reason that it was my favourite. Without it I would not become a member of this community I didn't even know it existed. |
So 1.Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa o Hirogete.
|#9 by kyousukekoyomi|
2019-03-17 at 11:30
|< report >Sorry I am new in posting. So i mistakenly made three threads.|
I just wanted to know what others liked.
|#10 by surferdude|
2019-03-17 at 12:09
|< report >To Heart 2|
Crescendo ~Eien da to Omotte Ita Ano Koro~
Gimai - Hitomi, simply because it was the one that got me back into VNs after the disappointment that was Monmon Gakuen ~Tenkousei~
|#11 by molester|
2019-03-17 at 12:54
|< report >1.G-Senjou no Maou - Basically this was one of my first VN's that hooked me up on this medium. I gave it 10/10 back in the late 2016, because it left me with such a great emotional after taste. Now it's been 2.5 years since I last read it, I can see flaws in plot "twist" structure and some minor problems here and there, but nothing is perfect and for me it was the emotions I've felt through my read that made it perfecto, and the best epilogue in all the VN medium was incredible. |
Gonna re-read later after sekai cucks will release their unrated patch in 10 years.
2.SubaHibi - Now this is a tough one, if I was to describe my feelings about this one, it would take a lot of my... well everything.
So I'll just say that this VN made me realize that this medium can be way much more than just drawn 2D porn images with text.
3.Dies irae - Nietzsche, Valhalla, Reinhard's hips, Big Snek, Blood sucking incestous albino, mah nichijou, Rusalka is the best girl, chuuni bros and many others in "My dad is into NTR and he wanted me to cuck him with his woman, who is a 18th century big breasted guillotine."Last modified on 2019-03-17 at 12:57
|#12 by kitsune-chan|
2019-03-17 at 14:18
|< report >1. Little Busters!|
I just like having the feels, I guess, very few titles made similar impact on me in my life. As for S;G - enjoyed the comedy aspect of it, but also loved the smart writing. It's a perfect mixture of both, which doesn't happen often in that medium.
Looks like I couldn't be more mainstream, lol.Last modified on 2019-03-17 at 14:19
|#13 by hanamidorikawa|
2019-03-17 at 15:31
|< report >1 . Kara No Shoujo 1&2|
3. G Senjou No Maou
I don't think I need to explain why.
|#14 by vninfohata|
2019-03-17 at 15:37
|< report >Sayonara wo Oshiete (Unbeaten No.1)|
Kara no Shoujo 1 (mechanically not perfect but a wonderful noir, albeit with a terrible true ending!)
Subahibi (first philosophical game I played and it got me first interested in philosophy. But the more games I play the more and more I notice flaws and obvious blunders that don't make it as great as you first believe it to be.)Last modified on 2019-03-17 at 15:37
|#15 by bobjr2000|
2019-03-17 at 16:20
|< report >1. Princess Evangile- Had enough of story to keep me interested and not get too bored but also had plenty of sex scenes.|
2. Motto Nee, Chanto Shiyou yo! - Personal I can relate story as it has similarities to own life with exception of having sex with sisters :)
3. Josou Sanmyaku- this might actual be least favorite of series. But I solely credit it for being here today. Princess and 1 other vn were only english games I could find online at time, I ignored everything else. Then found this and really wanted to play it. Being stubborn I would finally find rabbit hole to lead several different sites including this one and open path to were I am today with vn.Last modified on 2019-03-17 at 16:21
|#16 by vanse|
2019-03-20 at 02:34
|< report >1. SubarashikiHibi/Wonderful Everyday - A thrilling ride of anticipation and discovery, and the way it leaves off with multiple possible philosophical interpretations is perfect for people like me.|
2. Miagete Goran, Yozora no Hoshi o/A Sky Full of Stars - My first vn, one that introduced me to the medium and sparked my interest in stargazing. Nothing really special, but holds a fond place in my heart.
3. Grisaia no Rakuen/The Eden of Grisaia - An excellent conclusion to the Grisaia original trilogy (which is imo much better than its phantom trigger counterparts). "Konbanwa, Thanatos des."Last modified on 2019-03-20 at 02:39
|#17 by nitro|
2019-03-23 at 16:34
|< report >1 katawa shoujo|
2 doki doki
3 persona 5
|#18 by rayy|
2019-03-23 at 18:42
|< report >1. Youkoso! Sukebe Elf no Mori e - great art, well voiced, and of course enjoyable.|
2. Shin'yuu ga Kizukanu Uchi ni Kanojo o Netoru Boku - is simple and a revenge story.
3. Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa o Hirogete - great ost, really really enjoyable, great ost (i don't know about the sex scene is (Steam version)), but yeah.. its really good.
|#19 by mutsuki|
2019-03-23 at 18:51
|< report >#17 what part of Persona 5 is a visual novel...|
|#20 by ffthewinner|
2019-03-23 at 20:27
|< report >1- Kanon|
2- Grisaia No Kajitsu
3- Saya No Uta
Love Danganronpa too,but dont consider it to be a VN. if i did,it would have been number 2.
|#21 by mikuxdrift|
2019-03-24 at 02:16
|< report >my top 3 would be:|
1. Kana ~Imouto~ (Original and Okaeri versions) - probably the best tear jerking VN i had first read.
2. Crescendo ~Eien da to Omotte Ita Ano Koro~
3. D.C. II ~Da Capo II~ - i'd like to say the whole D.C. series but this one is the best of those series.
|#22 by bestkatalyn|
2019-03-24 at 21:59
|< report >I see a lot of people here are into VNs that are really focused on sex and stuff...|
Really hard to choose just 3, I can think of like 10 I really liked. However, if I must:
1. Silverio Trinity - really unique and heroic characters, lots of action, logic and philosophy.
2. Dies Irae - would be similar to Silverio Trinity, but the characters are significantly less heroic. They are very much on the selfish side of things.
3. Tokyo Babel - notice a trend already? Pleasant characters, flashy fights, but most importantly these VNs make you think, about a lot of things.
Now don't think I am only into VNs that must contain lots of actions scenes. I have liked almost as much stuff like Rewrite, Ever17 or G-senjou no Maou, they all have lots of strengths and few weaknesses.
|#23 by kratoscar2008|
2019-03-24 at 22:17
|< report >The trend i see is a chuunifag. Begone edgelord!|
|#24 by hajime-hinata|
2019-03-25 at 14:19
|< report >I’ll do a top 5, because why not?|
5-Ever 17:The out of infinity
4-Zero escape:virtues last reward
3-G-Senjou no Maou
|#25 by bestkatalyn|
2019-03-25 at 20:27
|< report >#23 It doesn't offend me one bit to have any kind label on my persona put by someone that compares their top 3 "favorites" by the amount of NTR they contain....|
#24 Forgot about Steins;Gate, definitely in my top 10, in no particular order.Last modified on 2019-03-25 at 20:29