Bunnygirl Heroine, a general call for help

Posted in

#1 by barfboy
2019-05-25 at 01:53
I know some people have noticed but Bunnygirl Heroine
is ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL fucked up. The problem is obvious, people are using it to tag bunnygirl cosplay with titles like
Ecchi na Bunny-san wa Kirai?
and
Bunny Paradise Bani Para ~Koibito Zen'in Bunny-ka Keikaku~
where girls are wearing bunny suits.

When it's supposed to be used for girls with actual bunny ears like
Maternity Monsters! ~Usamimi Iinchou to Kiyoku Tadashii Nikutai Kankei!~
and
Mugyu~tto! Pet Maid

I can't do it alone, I don't know 95% of the titles and can only guess at most of the other 5%. So if anyone knows titles that don't belong maybe we can work on fixing the tag? Cool.
#2 by ramaladni
2019-05-25 at 03:20
I noticed a similar issue in Monster Quest with the Furry tag, I assume because of link. That and games being tagged with "Otome" just because they have female protagonist.
#3 by lywzc
2019-05-25 at 06:24
Also, usamimi should be used instead of usagimimi according to pixv dic and niconico dic.
#4 by dk382
2019-05-25 at 06:57
If anyone posts any confirmed instance of the bunnygirl heroine tag being incorrect, I can force it down to -3. I'd rather not guess or assume. I almost just did this to hapymaher, but then I remembered the fantasy/lucid dream aspects of that game. Also, despite the tag description's use of the word "permanent," I consider girls who sometimes have biological bunny ears and sometimes don't as still counting for this tag. What's important is that they are represented as a part of the heroine's body, and are not a clothing item/accessory.Last modified on 2019-05-25 at 08:39

Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this thread.