|#1 by yolo217|
2020-05-18 at 09:38
|Does anyone know how this game works, from what i can understand i need to capture basically all the enemy in the map by charming them. Then i need to either sacrifice them for training exp or make a contract with them. Is there like some attribute weakness in this game? |
I defeated the angel but that took so long and i didn't understand why my units dealt so little damage when that angel reach like 30% of her health.Last modified on 2020-05-18 at 09:38
|#2 by behappyeveryday|
2020-05-19 at 18:09
|@1 No, you don't need to capture all enemies. You can just kill them all without capturing, but then you wouldn't be able to sacrifice or recruit them later. Also, she probably has a skill that makes her stronger at low HP. Games from the Meister series did have those skills as well.|
By the way, from playing the trial it seems that this time Eushully decided to try something else. I personally like the tactical System from Meister games more. In this game, there is no double/triple attack system or default counterattacks. It means battles would be longer and wouldn't feel as engaging. Also, it seems that there would be a lot of less customization of units, but in return, there would be a whole bunch of them like in Himegari.
|#3 by harleyquin|
2020-05-29 at 08:53
|This game is easier than the last one if the demo is anything to go by. |
Succubus' seduce attack has 100% effectiveness; anyone affected is automatically captured after being defeated. Protagonist gets the capture attack as part of the demo which does the same thing regardless of seduction level provided it's the killing blow.
Optimal gameplay is to capture anything and everything on the map. Once the dungeon is full, pick and choose who to recruit and who to sacrifice.
In this game, there is no double/triple attack system or default counterattacks.
Liar. Angels have the support mechanic by default which allows multiple attacks during a character's turn. Lesser Demons and the Succubus Queen have counter-attack by default.
I defeated the angel but that took so long and i didn't understand why my units dealt so little damage when that angel reach like 30% of her health.
Look up what the 決死 skill does when you have a machine translator active.
An annoying boss, but easily beaten once players figure out what the player's roster has which counters her skill.
|#4 by erohatasensei|
2020-05-29 at 10:23
|It's such a simple game. Not really happy with it...|
|#5 by harleyquin|
2020-05-30 at 12:43
|Early impressions of the game:|
1. Cannot repeat stages. Players get one shot, and whatever results they achieved they have to live with. Equip the item allowing mid-battle saves to increase the chances of unit capture.
2. Capturing is everything. Run out of SP and a lot of effort to setup units for capture may be for nought.
3. Items are acquired as treasure drops, drops from defeated/captured enemies and sometimes given as a mission reward. Players have to think VERY carefully when and where they intend to use units.
4. Units do not "die", they withdraw when HP hits zero. There's a limit to the roster size and dungeon slots, so plan carefully.
5. AP01 addition of Lily is a HUGE help early on when Helmina's SP is low and her hit % is less than 100%.
You must be logged in to reply to this thread.