|#1 by ppp|
2020-12-03 at 18:51
|< report >I read some reviews regarding the game and it gave some confusing information about her ending. Can anyone elaborate on her ending?|
|#2 by ppp|
2020-12-03 at 23:11
|< report >Also is the harem ending related to her ending somehow?|
|#3 by nazim10|
2020-12-04 at 00:13
|< report >I didn't read it, but from what I understood:|
- her route gets cut short, if you don't finish the other routes first. Once you finish them, you can advance her storyline.
- She's not just a miko, but the local deity (god of the land). She had a relationship with a human, and that resulted in a chlld, but he couldn't sustain his powers as a half-god half-human. So Souji (who is in fact a greater god, took the child soul, and Towa's lover body, and merge them into one, and made him a human that can live various possibilities (the mc is Towa's child and her lover).
- The mc and Towa cant' be together, because Towa's responsability toward the land is too great, and that's why her memory was erased in the first place.
- The sisters (by some supernatural phenomenon) get aware of everything that has happen in the different timelines. They want the mc to be happy with Towa, so they want to sacrifice themselves, in order to create some sort of vessel, that can carry put Towa's duties, and allow the mc and Towa to be together without any burden.
- The mc doesn't want to sacrifice anyone. His devine powers awakens, and when he try to break the sisters sacrifice rituel, his interference results in the power of the god of the land breaking into 5 parts: himself, Towa, and the 3 sisters.
- When witnessing this, Souji, the greater god, proposes a solution: He will allow the power to be split into 5, but the mc and the girls must bear 5 children, that can inherit the devine power.
- The lc now can live happily ever after with Towa, but he still need to knock his sisters up, hence the harem ending.
|#4 by ppp|
2020-12-04 at 00:21
|< report >I see, so the sisters arent aware about the different timelines in their personal routes? and do they have a pregnancy ending in their own route?Last modified on 2020-12-04 at 00:39|
|#5 by nazim10|
2020-12-04 at 00:57
|< report >The sisters route is like any regular VN, where the mc chooses a girl (and yes, each one has a pregnancy ending). It's the in Towa route where all the universes merge together.|
|#6 by ppp|
2020-12-04 at 01:09
|< report >Got it, thanks!|
You must be logged in to reply to this thread.