- Visual novels > v1117:Shihen 69 ~Shin'en no Messiah~
- Visual novels > v3071:Sengoku Hime 2 ~Senran no Yo, Gun'yuu Arashi no Gotoku~
- Visual novels > v5317:Sangoku Hime ~Ransei, Tenka Sanbun no Kei~
- Visual novels > v6763:Sengoku Hime 3 ~Tenka o Kirisaku Hikari to Kage~
- Visual novels > v11237:Sengoku Hime 4 ~Souha Hyakkei, Hana Mamoru Chikai~
- Visual novels > v13636:Sengoku Hime 5 ~Senka Tatsu Haou no Keifu~
- Visual novels > v16629:Sengoku Hime 6 ~Tenka Kakusei, Shingetsu no Kirameki~
|#1 by tester|
2021-07-20 at 15:59
|< report >After some time tampering with SLG System engine, I did create a tool to work with it's scripts. And not just simple string editor, no.|
SLGSystemScriptTool is dual languaged GUI tool for (de)compiling and (de/en)crypting (with key finding) scripts of SLG System engine. Supports all known versions of SLG System: 0, 1, 2, 3 (3.0, 3.1), 4 (4.0, 4.1), but may lack of support of some it's variations. With this tool you can: decompile and compile script of SLG System, (en/de)crypt script of any game on SLG System, find key of any game on SLG System via cryptoattack.
Link for the tool: https://github.com/TesterTesterov/SLGSystemScriptTool
Built release (for x64 and x32): https://github.com/TesterTesterov/SLGSystemScriptTool/releases/tag/v1.0
Why SLG System is so noteworthy? Legendary series Sengoku Hime and Sangoku Hime (PC version) does use this engine (well, Sengoku Hime 7 and probably Sangoku Hime 5 does use Unity, but pay it no mind).
Now with SLGSystemDataTool and some HEX-editing of supplement data files it is possible to translate whose game series.
|#2 by tester|
2021-07-20 at 16:00
|< report >Also, in case of anyone interested. I have extracted and decrypted main scripts (compiled) of Sengoku Hime 1-6 and Shihen 69.|
I have temporary uploaded them here (not available anymore).Last modified on 2021-07-20 at 18:52
|#3 by mutsuki|
2021-07-20 at 18:29
|< report >doesn't that count as piracy? you're distributing files from a paid piece of software without their permission.|
|#4 by tester|
2021-07-20 at 18:35
|< report >Hmmm... Well, it isn't the game itself or something like this. Just a testing files. Also part of them are different from the original files, since I have decrypted them.|
Okay, deleting them for now. But they actually were only scripts.Last modified on 2021-07-20 at 18:39
You must be logged in to reply to this thread.