Candidates for deletion

Posted in

#201 by gabezhul
2013-02-21 at 17:00
It appears that p32's site is down since who knows when.
That, combined with their lack of releases makes me believe that they went under and their partial and TBA patches can be removed.
#202 by veebie29
2013-02-23 at 06:43
Please delete p3269 & p3270 .... Cause I accidentally make duplicate of p3271

Edit: Sorry... & Thank You... Do inform me if those already deleted...Last modified on 2013-02-23 at 06:47
#203 by kelpie
2013-03-01 at 10:26
Looks like r21115 should go. I'm not actually sure who was supposed to be translating that one, but according to the link in the edit notes, it's been dropped.
#204 by nekonekogirl
2013-03-01 at 13:07
v12202 must be an accidental duplicate of v12201...
#205 by as17
2013-03-03 at 17:45
r4380
Frozen since 2008 so we can assume it's dead, right?
#206 by warfoki
2013-03-05 at 15:38
v9900

Not a VN. I played this one a while back and was quite surprised to find it here. Around 90% of the playtime is about following around the heroine in TPS mode and raping/having cosensual sex with her (depending on how do you play the game) in a minigame. The remaining 10% (or possibly less) is made of ADV style dialogues and some minimal amount of narration. If this has a place in VNDB, we might as well have the entire Elder Scrolls series here...

Related entries:
r20090
r19915
r22118
c6084
c6083
c6085
c6086Last modified on 2013-03-05 at 16:05
#207 by beliar
2013-03-05 at 18:35
r25900 appears to be a troll duplicate of r8456
r15079 beta is superseded by r20947
#208 by hiecchi
2013-03-06 at 17:19
r17388
Last Update was 2012Last modified on 2013-03-06 at 17:20
#209 by warfoki
2013-03-06 at 19:59
^Come back with that in a year or two imo. The last official clue that the translation is ongoing was last April. So not even a year has passed.Last modified on 2013-03-06 at 20:01
#210 by gabezhul
2013-03-07 at 08:22
Can we get rid of the Hyperdimension Neptunia games already? It has been decided they don't belong here almost six months ago and yet they are still in the DB... -.-
#211 by knightssect
2013-03-08 at 08:20
link
first it's a demo.
second it shouldn't exist.
third it hasn't been updated.Last modified on 2013-03-08 at 08:21
#212 by warfoki
2013-03-08 at 11:02
@Knightssect
- Yes, we know that, so?
- You're not a browny, we get it. So?
- The the last update of the official page was merely two months ago. And has nothing to do with the issue anyway, since what we have in the database is a very much existing demo, and not the full game with a TBA release.

Also, learn how to link pages from VNDB.Last modified on 2013-03-08 at 11:03
#213 by gabezhul
2013-03-08 at 11:36
*brony
"Browny" is something entirely different. :P
#214 by warfoki
2013-03-08 at 11:58
And you had to point it out, so that I couldn't sneak in an edit to correct it... -.-'
#215 by gabezhul
2013-03-08 at 14:43
Don't even mention it, this is what friends are for. :DLast modified on 2013-03-08 at 14:44
#216 by beliar
2013-03-09 at 18:09
Just another troll edit r25950. Is it just me or are there more and more of those appearing?
#217 by pabloc
2013-03-09 at 20:04
v12046 - not a VN. (-> t3828)
#218 by enigma
2013-03-11 at 06:33
p3287 Nothing released all TBA entries
#219 by veebie29
2013-03-11 at 07:14
p745 apparently is a duplicate of p411
#220 by litewolf
2013-03-11 at 10:56
EDITED: can't read lol

So I don't waste space, t3774 brought up possible candidatesLast modified on 2013-03-11 at 11:01
#221 by warfoki
2013-03-11 at 23:20
r12664

From Rogue Translations' blog:

- Do you have any intention of translating Raika’s route too ?
- I don’t have any plans to. [...]

Apparently there was someone else doing the other route, but the guy disappeared, so unless someone actually comes around to get this done, a full translation won't happen. Like ever.
#222 by enigma
2013-03-12 at 18:54
p3292 Again, nothing released. There's not even a project nevermind a release.Last modified on 2013-03-12 at 18:55
#223 by chipp12
2013-03-12 at 21:36
r18479
r16690
r18408
r13909
r14485
r14484
Projects are deadLast modified on 2013-03-12 at 21:43
#224 by veebie29
2013-03-13 at 13:23
p2845... It's a forum, not a company... And there's no release of any VN...
#225 by surferdude
2013-03-13 at 13:42
r21554 & r20916
It's dead, Jim.

Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this thread.