|#1751 by savagetiger|
2019-06-27 at 02:03
|alias is still misspelled Bondage Weights|
|#1752 by warfoki|
2019-06-27 at 03:35
|#1753 by skorpiondeath|
2019-06-29 at 20:09
|@warfoki: do you think a "band (lace band) thigh-high stocking" or maybe "sheer thigh-high stocking" trait under Thigh-high Stockings can be accepted? Now that the taits search is possible for VN I would like to stop finding characters with opaque school or carnival stockings like these: link, link, Lansing Adenauer, link, link|
Otherwise if you can come up with a better idea...i just don't want to propose a trait that has 80% or even more possibility of instant denial.
|#1754 by warfoki|
2019-06-29 at 20:31
|Sure, Lace Thigh-high Stockings can be fine.|
|#1755 by skorpiondeath|
2019-06-29 at 21:52
|The new trait Group (4+) Handjob is wrongly under Feet LickingLast modified on 2019-06-29 at 21:53|
|#1756 by warfoki|
2019-06-30 at 04:55
|Oops, meant 784, not 1784. Fixed.|
|#1757 by skorpiondeath|
2019-06-30 at 12:35
|Stuck in Meatwall has "Tentacle Fllor" amongst the aliases it shuold be "Tentacle Floor"Last modified on 2019-06-30 at 12:36|
|#1758 by warfoki|
2019-06-30 at 12:37
|It very much should be and now it is, thanks.|
|#1759 by skorpiondeath|
2019-06-30 at 13:21
|Blowbang example it's misleading in 2 way:|
- first a blowbang doesn't imply to have 2 dick in mouth at the same time
- second the bang term of blowbang as for gangbang refer to at least a group of 3+ individuals served, meaning 4 people at least.
The practice depicted in example is actually a practice called "2 dick 1 mouth" (just google it).
In vndb we could probably have a new trait "1 Mouth Multiple Dicks" under "Oral Group Sex".
I see possible improvements:
- as gangbang is under group sex, blowbang should be under "oral group sex" (a new tag children of group sex), in fact 2 female giving oral sex to 4 males is not a blowbang but it can be a "Group Oral Sex".
- blowbang as gangbang should emphasize the fact that always has a "central figure" servicing 3+ people
- "oral group sex" should be under group sex and should have twin, triple, 4+ blowjob, blowbang as childrens. This in my opinion better organize oral group sex and is possible to tag 2 heroines servicing 2 separate male as a "oral group sex".
If you agree i can make 2 new trait out of this: one for "1 Mouth Multiple Dicks" and one for "Oral Group Sex"
Here some examples of NSFW picture:
- blowbang: link, link
- 1 mouth multiple dicks: link, link
- 1 mouth multiple dicks and blowbang at the same time: link
- oral group sex (no blowbang!!): linkLast modified on 2019-06-30 at 13:31
|#1760 by warfoki|
2019-06-30 at 13:55
|Oh boy, the problem is that trait has been used a lot for scenes where there aren't 4 people. I know that, because I personally used it a ton that way, since the description never specified this. Basically I've always used this as your new "1 mouth multiple dicks" trait, since the example image seemed to suggest that and the description didn't specify anything otherwise.|
In fact, if we add all these new oral group sex traits, I have a feeling that blowbang will be misused, as people just generically used it for occasions where one characters suck off multiple dicks. Like your last example image there (the no blowbang one)? Yeah, I can absolutely guarantee you that sooner or later someone is going to tag both of those female characters with the engages in version of Blowbang.Last modified on 2019-06-30 at 13:57
|#1761 by skorpiondeath|
2019-06-30 at 14:11
|I did that too warfoki and I'm fixing my mistakes. People will learn in time since the same applies to gangbang tag, and gang rape... |
But if you truly think no one will give a fuck about description then all "gang" traits and tags are just used as a synonim to "group", so why not rename blowbang as group oral sex? Also gangbang with multiple female and males it's just group sex of multiple female and males (orgy).
I feel people will learn since many strange traits are correctly used today, and fixing mistakes on character let them see their errors. But it's up to you.
If you want I can try to submit some new traits... otherwise we will leave things like they are today.
I think replacing that blowbang example with a correct one picking one from the picture I posted is the right thing to do, just in case we want the "1 mouth multiple penis" as a child later on.Last modified on 2019-06-30 at 14:15
|#1762 by warfoki|
2019-07-01 at 12:49
|If we are at that then the Gang Rape tag being a child tag for Gang Bang might be wrong too, since I don't think anybody would argue that, say 10 guys raping 2 women at the same time is gang rape, but according to your, imho way too strict, definition it wouldn't be gang bang.|
On my end, gang bang is when you have 3+ people focusing on "banging" on single partner. This overlaps a lot with Group Sex of One Female and Several Males, but not always: Yakata Jukujo ~The Immoral Residence~ for example has a scene where a woman gets gang raped by the male protagonist and several other women using strap-ons, so it's actually a Group Sex of One Male and Several Females. Hence why we have separate tags. Now, if we have 2 receivers in the middle, surrounded by enough partners that you have 3+ for each, I'd still consider that gang bang: we have two simultaneous gang bangs there.Last modified on 2019-07-01 at 12:49
|#1763 by skorpiondeath|
2019-07-01 at 20:05
On my end, gang bang is when you have 3+ people focusing on "banging" on single partner.- Ok let's keep it this way then, maybe we can add Blowbang trait and Blowbang tag under their respective group sex trait: Group Sex and Group Sex.
Also add a "Group Oral Sex" alias can help to cover every corner case we spoke of.
- Speaking of misused trait I found myself using this trait Torn Pantyhose in the wrong way. If I get it correctly it should be used only when Torn Pantyhose are like that because of fashion and not because pantyhose just got ripped while being assaulted... I bet 80% or more of the character are wrongly tagged. I'm willing to correct those error but not before you tell me if it's truly needed.
- now that all the fishnet traits got approved Fishnet Stockings doesn't need anymore the final description part:
Use Thigh-high Stockings, Pantyhose or Garter Belt Stockings in addition to this trait to describe the height of the fishnet stockings and whether they have a garter belt or not. For fishnet bodystockings, use the fishnet clothing and bodystocking traits instead of this one.
- Sling Bikini should have "Monokini" (like Mamiya Marie) and "Pretzel Bikini" (like Ito Reia) under his alias. Sling Bikini should be also under One Piece Swimsuit since sling bikini are one piece swimsuit but with much less fabric on the waist.Last modified on 2019-07-01 at 20:07
|#1764 by skorpiondeath|
2019-07-08 at 00:10
|- Please rename Latex Fingerless Gloves into "Latex Fingerless Long Gloves", I forgot to put it during submission.|
- If possible add Latex Garter Belt Stockings, Latex Gloves, Latex Thigh-high Boots, Latex Thigh-high Stockings also under Latex.
|#1765 by skorpiondeath|
2019-07-17 at 17:24
|- Please add Sling Bikini to One Piece Swimsuit|
- if Slingshot Micro Bikini gets approved remove the "one piece example" from Micro Bikini, I will try to fix those entries since many times Slingshot Micro Bikini where wrongly tagged with both Micro Bikini and Sling Bikini.Last modified on 2019-07-17 at 17:27
|#1766 by thewayfarer|
2019-07-18 at 04:53
|School Uniform has an alias called "Gakuran", which is a distinctive name for a boy's Japanese school jacket uniform. It should be a sole trait to help identifying any boy student characters...or any characters who aren't real students, wearing it for just show. Just like how Sailor Suit can be searched along with School Uniform to distinguish girl students with the "Seifuku" uniforms.|
Also, Breastplate has been rejected, and the reason states to use Plate Armor...which is for identifying *material* properties of an armor. Other primary armor pieces like the Bracer, Gauntlet, Greave, and the Helmet are approved and placed on the list. But the most *vital* armor piece in the set that remains missing is the Breastplate, which (again) has been rejected. Having to use Plate Armor only is misleading, because the word alone is material identity. That is why I am asking that Breastplate be approved, because not only there are 1,000+ entries, some characters may 'not' wear chest protectors like the 'description' states.Last modified on 2019-07-18 at 04:57
|#1767 by skorpiondeath|
2019-07-18 at 09:26
|@warfoki: is it possible to create under Clothes a "Clothing Features" meta-trait and a "Material" meta-trait. I'm taking the idea from thewayfarer post about plate armor.|
Under material meta-trait we could move material relatex clothes like: Plate Armor, Paint, Latex, Transparent. Those traits don't say much about what kind of clothing the character wears, they just tell something about the material.
Under clothing features we could create meta-trait about common feature of clothing such as: "Strapless", "Off-The Shoulder", "Crotchless", "Sleeveless", "Halterneck". Those traits should be serchable but not directly appliable to characters. Then adding clothes accordingly to each category. In the end Strapless Leotard for example should be child of both Leotard and "Strapless" meta-trait. This enables feature or shape related search.Last modified on 2019-07-18 at 09:53
|#1768 by warfoki|
2019-07-18 at 09:42
|I'll look into it, but I'm busy irl until about Sunday, not gonna start organizing stuff when I1m only up here a couple minutes per day.|
|#1769 by skorpiondeath|
2019-07-18 at 09:50
|NP warfoki, if it will help you I can start organizing things and post it here...|
Also I would like to link you some picture for traits that don't have examples. I'm not in the position of editing them directly.
And I agree about Breastplate approval.Last modified on 2019-07-18 at 09:52
|#1770 by thewayfarer|
2019-07-18 at 10:34
|Now that think about Sailor Suit...based on its parent trait, was it supposed to be used to identify people with *actual* naval uniforms? Nowadays it's being used to identify those old-type Japanese school uniforms.|
|#1771 by skorpiondeath|
2019-07-18 at 16:27
|Create a new "Material" trait under Clothes: |
- Plate Armor (maybe only plate and add plate armor to it), Paint, Latex, Transparent, Rags
- Create a "Fishnet" trait and add Fishnet Clothing tree also under it.
Create a new "Clothing Features" trait under Clothes (or under Accessories and Others if it's better since it already exist) and put:
- "Off-The Shoulder": Off-The-Shoulder Shirt, Off-The-Shoulder Sweater
- "Crotchless/Open Cup": Crotchless One Piece Swimsuit, Crotchless Micro Bikini, Crotchless Leotard, Crotchless Bodystocking, Crotchless Fishnet Bodystocking, Crotchless Catsuit, Open Cup Bra, Cupless Corset, Open Cup Baby-doll, Crotchless Leggings, Crotchless Panties
- "Sleeveless": Pinafore Dress, Tank Top, Sleeveless Sweater, Vest, Sleeveless Leotard, Sleeveless Romper Suit, Sleeveless Turtleneck Sweater
--- "Strapless" (under sleeveless): Strapless Dress, Strapless Swimsuit, Strapless Leotard, Strapless Shirt, Tube Top Bra
- "Halterneck": Halterneck Dress
- "Slit": Slit Dress, Slit Skirt
- "Turtleneck": Turtleneck Dress, Turtleneck Swimsuit, Turtleneck Leotard, Turtleneck Tank Top, Turtleneck Shirt, Turtleneck Sweater, Sleeveless Turtleneck Sweater
- "Ribbon": already there Ribbon (maybe making it searchable)
- "Kemonomimi": Kemonomimi Headband, Kemonomimi Hat, Kemonomimi Hood, Kemonomimi
- "Clothing Appearance": Naked Shirt, Naked Apron, Naked in Front of an Audience (right place to be?), Naked Ribbon, Oversized Clothing, Half-naked, Naked, Transparent (maybe not a material), Loose, Torn Clothing, Torn Pantyhose, No Panties
Also what's the difference between Skirtall and Pinafore Dress? They seem the same piece of clothing.Last modified on 2019-07-18 at 16:27
|#1772 by skorpiondeath|
2019-07-19 at 10:06
|Is it possible to reorganize Subject of (Sexual) traits adding a new "Penetrative Sex" (searchable but not addable) trait and move under it:|
- Wake-up Sex, Fingering, Glory Hole Sex, Wormhole Sex, Anal, Fisting, Object Insertion, Sleep Sex, Navel Penetration, Nipple Insertion, Foot Insertion
Also add a "Sexual Activity" (searchable but not addable) trait and move under it:
- Pubic Hair Shaving, Sexual Fantasy, Boobs on Fence, Milking (Sexual), Boobs on Glass, Creampie Eating, Suction on Penis, Dry Orgasm, Unenthusiastic Sex, Visible Cervix Penetration, Bukkake
An option could be to add "Sexual Activity Involving Liquids" under "Sexual Actvity" with:
- Milking (Sexual), Creampie Eating, Peeing, Erotic Spitting, Piss Drinking, Bukkake,
- Peeing, Erotic Spitting, Face-farting, Piss Drinking, Urethral Sounding seem common Female Domination or BDSM practices so should be moved under BDSM
- Suppository should be under Object Insertion
- Petting With Object and Foreskin Play should be under Non-penetrative Sex
- Prostate Massage is done with fingers so should be under Anal Fingering
Since we have Dry Orgasm is it possible to bring back Hands Free Orgasm trait? The name was the main concern about it so why not rename it in "No Touching Orgasm" or something alike?
|#1773 by thewayfarer|
2019-08-05 at 01:41
|Please add "Twin Buns" to Odango as an alias, so that the autocomplete can detect it.|
|#1774 by silence|
2019-08-17 at 03:25
|Maybe we'd better replace the Effeminate name with it's Tomgirl alias? For consistency with Tomboy.|
|#1775 by savagetiger|
2019-08-17 at 09:35
|Except tomgirl isn't really as easily recognizable. Calling girls tomboy is something that's pretty well established, but tomgirl is a newer term that can also refer to straight up traps rather than just effeminate guys.|
You must be logged in to reply to this thread.