VNDB 2.10: Nothing to see here...
|#1 by yorhel|
2010-01-10 at 17:14
|Just a few minor changes and some technical improvements here and there.|
- VN score on tag pages use plain averages instead of bayesian rating
The bayesian averages were rather resource-heavy and not really intuitive, simple averages work better for the tags.
- Browser setting is used for determining the default interface language
See this article for more information on this, and how to configure your browser to automatically ask for the right language. Overriding your browser setting is still possible through the language selector in the main menu.
- Added rating column to the VN list on tag pages
- Added language flags to the Upcoming releases / Just released lists on the homepage
- Allow hiding of NSFW cover even if the NSFW warning is disabled in profile
- Selecting releases in the screenshot uploader is now less painful.
- The currently opened VN/producer is now highlighted in the relation graphs
- Various minor bug fixes
|#2 by unkind|
2010-01-10 at 17:22
|very awesome :D|
|#3 by blackiris|
2010-01-10 at 19:29
- Added language flags to the Upcoming releases / Just released lists on the homepageThis!
|#4 by allangordon|
2010-02-05 at 02:11
This thread has been locked, you can't reply to it anymore