Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya o Mezasu
|Title||Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya o Mezasu|
|Aliases||Girls beyond the youth KOYA, The girls who aim for the wildlands, Girls Beyond the Wasteland, Shokomeza|
|Length||Medium (10 - 30 hours)|
|Publishers|| Minato Soft|
|Related anime||[DB-ANN] Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya o Mezasu (2016)|
[DB] Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya o Mezasu: Anime Edition (2016)
Buntarou doesn’t know what he wants to do in the future, he does not have any kind of dream that he wants to pursue. So currently he just spends his days hanging around with his friends. When one day his classmate Sayuki asks him if he wants to help with development of a galge. She says that she had become interested in his help after she read one his works intended for the drama club.
|2015-10-23||All ages||Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya o Mezasu - Trial Edition|
|2016-03-25||All ages||Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya o Mezasu - First Press Edition|
|2016-03-25||All ages||Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya o Mezasu - Anime Edition|
|2015-11-20||All ages||Shaonümen Xiang Huangye Jinfa - Trial Edition (patch)|
- Tanaka Romeo
- Ii ShinobuOP composition, lyrics
- Ishii NobutakeOP arrangement
- no_myED arrangement
- Ono MaiED composition, lyrics
- Akesaka SatomiOP "Master up", ED "Don't you cry?"
- Chisuga HarukaOP "Master up", ED "Don't you cry?"
- Hanazawa KanaOP "Master up", ED "Don't you cry?"
- Hashimoto MiyukiInsert song "Jun'ai Road ☆ School Days"
- Satou SatomiOP "Master up", ED "Don't you cry?"
|46 votes total, average 6.81 (decent)|
|Recent votes(show all)|
Popularity: ranked #2249 with a score of 0.78
Bayesian rating: ranked #2294 with a rating of 6.15