Canary ~Kono Omoi o Uta ni Nosete~
|Title||Canary ~Kono Omoi o Uta ni Nosete~|
|Original title||カナリア ～この想いを歌に乗せて～|
|Publishers|| Interchannel & Front Wing|
|Related anime||[DB-ANN] Canary (2002)|
A young man moves to Shikoku, the smallest of Japan's four main islands, to live in Kagawa prefecture with his uncle who runs a sound studio. Attending the Kotohira Middle School as a student with an ear for music, the player engages in interaction with seven female students who play in the school band. Some girls specialize in vocals and others wield instruments in the pop section. Music provides the glue for possible friendships and amorous maneuvers. A supporting cast of other characters including classmates, teachers and your uncle also supply additional interaction and bolster the storyline. The bulk of the interaction leads up to the school festival where you and band members hope to create beautiful music together.
|2000-08-04||18+||Canary ~Kono Omoi o Uta ni Nosete~ First Press Edition|
|2000-08-04||18+||Canary ~Kono Omoi o Uta ni Nosete~ Regular Edition|
|2001-08-23||All ages||Canary ~Kono Omoi o Uta ni Nosete~|
|2001-11-22||18+||Canary ~Kono Omoi o Uta ni Nosete~ Regular Edition Plus|
|2003-04-10||All ages||Canary ~Kono Omoi o Uta ni Nosete~|
- Kuwashima Yoshikazu
- Takeuchi KoutaMai's route (DC), Ayana and Mika's routes editing for console releases
- Yamaguchi Noboru
- Riverside Music
- NoriMika ED "Nanika", DC Bad ED "Canary (mika mix)"
- Satou HiromiSaeki Ayana ED "Shield" and DC ED "Sign"
- Terada HaruhiChiaki ED "Tomadoi no Naka de"
- UDC OP "Door"
- YURIAHozumi Eri Ending "Little Fourteen Swing" and Dreamcast ED "I love you"
- Yamakawa RyuuichirouPlanning, producer