Ever17 -The Out of Infinity-
|Title||Ever17 -The Out of Infinity-|
|Aliases||Ever 17, Ebaa Sebuntiin, エバー・セブンティーン, e17|
|Length||Long (30 - 50 hours)|
|Publishers|| Success & CyberFront & KID & 5pb. Games|
T-Time & Beijing Entertainment All T...
Neo Game & SanLtd Team & WinKiller Studio
|Available at||Japanese PlayStation 2 version at Play-Asia.com for US$ 79.90 »|
Ever17 is the tale of seven individuals who come to be trapped 153 feet within the underwater marine theme park, LeMU. During an apparently normal day at the park, a massive accident happens, placing almost half of the facility underwater. The path to the surface and the communication lines are cut off. In addition, LeMU is under constant assault by severe water pressure, limiting time to find a means of escape to 119 hours. Escape is not the only concern, however; many questions arise as to the legitimacy of the accident and whether or not those trapped there were brought there for a purpose.
- Nakazawa TakumiKid's common route, You's route
- Sasanari KitarouTsugumi's route, Sora's route
- Uchikoshi KoutarouMain scenario, Coco's route
- Umeda NobuakiSara's route
- Character design
- Takigawa Yuu
- bomiCG drawing assistant, character sprites, background mob character drawing,
- Kawamura Toshie
- Matsuo YukihiroCharacter sprites, BG
- Takigawa Yuu
- Abo Takeshi
- Sawamura ShunPSP ED "The Azure ~Ao no Kioku~"
- Shikura ChiyomaruPC OP, PC ED, PSP OP
- Imai AsamiPSP OP "It's a fine day", PSP ED "The Azure ~Ao no Kioku~"
- KAORIPC/PS2 OP "LeMU ~Haruka na Lemuria Tairiku~"
- Kasahara HirokoPC/PS2 ED "Aqua Stripe"
- Aizawa KotarouEvent CG coloring
- Hosoda TakaakiLine producer (PSP)
- Ichikawa HisayoshiExecutive producer
- Ichikawa KazuhiroProducer, OP movie
- Kametani KoujiDevelopment control
- Kawamura ToshieEvent CG coloring
- Koshimizu TakayukiCG director, event CG coloring
- Nakayama Shin'yaEvent CG coloring
- Nakazawa TakumiED movie, PSP version TIPS director
- Sasanari KitarouScenario editing, script
- Satou DaisukeScripting, debugging
- Satou YasuyukiDirecting support (PSP)
- Shikura ChiyomaruCasting, sound producer
- Takano MasamichiScripting
- Takase ShinAssistant producer (PSP)
- Takigawa YuuCG general supervision
- Tamura YuuichiSales
- Uchikoshi KoutarouOriginal concept, scenario composition
- Umeda NobuakiSystem graphics
- Wakabayashi KenProducer (PSP)
|4820 votes total, average 8.63 (very good)|
|Recent votes(show all)|
Popularity: ranked #9 with a score of 61.72
Bayesian rating: ranked #13 with a rating of 8.61