|Length||Long (30 - 50 hours)|
|Publishers|| Hikari Field & Yeti & Lose & Sekai Project|
Denpasoft & Sekai Project
Hikari Field & Jingyue Lingyin Hanhuazu & Chengcai Xueyuan Hanhuazu
Ononoki & Alei Translations
Set in Hinomoto, a fictional version of Japan, where for a long time railway travel served as the most important form of transport. Each locomotive was paired with a humanoid control module, so-called RailRoad, that aided the train operator. However, many rail lines had been discontinued due to the rising popularity of ‘aerocrafts’, a safe and convenient aerial mode of transport. As such, their accompanying railroads also went into a deep sleep.
- AlvinePaulette OP composition
- Arai KenjiTrue OP
- Ryuuki ArunaPaulette OP arrangement, Hibiki OP lyrics & composition
- Studio Sync, Beat SystemBGM
- Team-OZComposition and arrangement of all Heroine EDs & True ED
- Aizawa MegumiMakura ED "Hito Shizuku"
- Anzu MitsuReina ED "Shuppatsu Shinkou!!"
- Ayumi.True ED "Nine Stars"
- CasandraTrue OP "Mirai Iki ☆ Ressha"
- Crimson SoneKisaki ED "Snow White"
- Hoshika RieHibiki ED "Run with our dreams"
- Nakae MitsukiOP "Rail Romanesque"
- Nakamura MeikoPaulette OP "SilentRail"
- Namekawa KyoukoPaulette ED "Mirai e no Rail"
- Ooshima HarunaHibiki OP "pictorial"
- PricoHachiroku ED "Doko Made mo Tsuzuku Kono Michi o"
- Sakura EmiFukami & Nagi ED "Omoide o Kasanete"
- CasandraTrue OP lyrics
- Fujimura SakiMovie
- Hiiragi RyouLogo design
- Nagahara SakuraOP lyrics
- Nakamura MeikoHibiki OP, Paulette OP lyrics
- OosawaScript, production
- Re:N KonGraphics
- Sagara NakamichiScript, production
- ShinkouhyouPlanning, plot
- Taue ShunsukeGraphics
- tOScript, production
- Tooyama RyouScript, production
|372 votes total, average 7.94 (good)|
|Recent votes(show all)|
Popularity: ranked #287 with a score of 5.06
Bayesian rating: ranked #119 with a rating of 7.69