CROSS WORLD -Mishiranu Sora no Etatia-
|Title||CROSS WORLD -Mishiranu Sora no Etatia-|
|Original title||クロスワールド 〜見知らぬ空のエターティア〜|
|Length||Short (2 - 10 hours)|
Enter Kuros, an average high school student who gets sent into another world after getting into a car accident. Losing his memory and forgetting his name, he became known as the Cross Sword hero. In search of a way to open up the Cross Gate to return his own world, Kuros and one of three heroines partner up to travel across the world of Etatia in search of clues. Meanwhile, a mysterious cloaked figure seems intent on disrupting their journey of getting Kuros back to his own world...
|2005-10-21||All ages||CROSS WORLD -Mishiranu Sora no Etatia- Limited Edition|
|2005-10-21||All ages||CROSS WORLD -Mishiranu Sora no Etatia- Regular Edition|
|2006-06-24||All ages||Mofa Shaonv~ Weizhi de Tiankong Aitatiya|
- Nanohana Sumire
- Sakurazawa Izumi
- Asumi KanaOP "OVER THE SKY", Patty Insert Song "Mirai Chizu" and ED "Kimi no Memory"
- Iguchi YukaOP "OVER THE SKY" and ED "Kimi no Memory"
- Shintani RyoukoMelone Insert Song "Fuwafuwa Rondo", ED "Kimi no Memory"
- Tokunaga AiOP "OVER THE SKY", Ren Insert Song "Hoshi no Hana ~Star of Flower~" and ED "Kimi no Memory"
- Kidani TakaakiExecutive producer