|Aliases||Uta (うた), Uta1, The One Being Sung, The One of Whom Legends Are Sung, Those who are Sung|
|Length||Medium (10 - 30 hours)|
|Developer||Sting & Leaf & Aquaplus|
Soylations & Mirror Moon
café con loli
|Related anime||[DB-ANN] Utawarerumono (2006)|
|Available at||Japanese PlayStation 2 version at Play-Asia.com for US$ 119.99 »|
Japanese PlayStation 2 version at Play-Asia.com for US$ 119.99 »
Hakuoro, a man who wakes up in a tiny backwoods village near the mountains with heavy injuries, no memory, and a mask he cannot remove. After being nursed back to health by Eruruw, the girl who found him lying at the point of death in the forest, he starts to view the village as his new home. But when an oppressive ruler threatens the peaceful life of Hakuoro and his newfound friends and family, they find themselves hurtled towards war, chaos, and a destiny far greater than any of them imagined.
- Suga Munemitsu
- Character design
- Amazuyu Tatsuki
- Amazuyu Tatsuki
- Ishikawa Shin'yaBGM
- Kinugasa MichioPS2/PSP OP composition, arrangement, PS2/PSP ED arrangement
- Mameda SusumuPC & ED OP, PS2/PSP insert song composition, arrangement
- Matsuoka Jun'yaBGM & PC ED composition, arrangement
- Shimokawa NaoyaPS2/PSP ED "Kimi ga Tame"
- Sutani NaokoPC ED, PS2/PSP OP, PS2/PSP ED lyrics
- Yonemura TakahiroBGM, sound effects
- Motoda EmiPC insert song "Unmei -SADAME-", PC ED "Towa (Towa) ni"
- SuaraPS2/PSP OP "Kimi Dake no Tabiji", PS2/PSP ED "Kimi ga Tame", remake OP "Kimi Dake no Tabiji Re:boot"
- Yuzuki RyoukaPS2/PSP Insert Song "Unmei -SADAME-"
- Washimi Tsutomu
|2915 votes total, average 7.91 (good)|
|Recent votes(show all)|
Popularity: ranked #29 with a score of 35.15
Bayesian rating: ranked #74 with a rating of 7.88