|Length||Medium (10 - 30 hours)|
|Publishers|| Itan & Circus|
One day, Caro, a vigilante, meets Arcie, a girl, being attacked by some criminals. He saved her, and they became friends. On the same night, they went to the central park for the succession ceremony. But, a white monster similar to dragon suddenly appeared in front of them, and it attacked people gathered there. Caro and Arcie tried to save a little girl who was dangerously close to that creature. But they quickly realized that this dragon is too strong for them. However, a little girl gave Caro a holy sword from her own body. With this sword he managed to beat a white monster. But, they were forced to leave the town since people misunderstood they killed the princess, who was supposed to appear near the place of battle. They set out on a journey, and four more girls will join them along the way. Sometimes smiling, sometimes fighting, sometimes encouraging... What awaits them at the end of their dangerous journey?
|2007-11-10||Eternal Fantasy - Trial Edition|
|2007-11-22||18+||Eternal Fantasy - Regular Edition|
|2007-11-22||18+||Eternal Fantasy - First Press Limited Edition|
|2009-08-28||18+||G.G.G. Collection Eternal Fantasy|
- Ishikawa TomohisaComposition of Lyrica's Insert song
- Matsushita Noriyoshi
- Nakanishi RyousukeFinal insert song arrangement
- NijineOP composition & arrangement, arrangement of Arcie & Euretta's insert songs
- Odaka KoutarouED "Ano Hana no Saku Koro ni"
- SenaComposition & lyrics of Final insert song
- Tachibana TakahaComposition, arrangement & lyrics of Prir's Insert song
- CeuiLyrica's Insert song "Aratana Hikari"
- HecoFarte's Insert song "Toki no Kakera"
- miruLocomoco's Insert song "Kai"
- Misato AkiEuretta's Insert song "Kokoro ni Saku Hana", ED "Ano Hana no Saku Koro ni"
- SenaOP "Eternal Fantasy ~Ai wa Sekai ni Amaneku Hana no Youni", Final insert song "Akatsuki no Inori" ED "Ai no Uta"
- YoshinoArcie's Insert song "Trust My Way"
- Yousei TeikokuPrir's Insert song "Ko Seijou no Uta"
|23 votes total, average 6.67 (decent)|
|Recent votes(show all)|
Popularity: ranked #4088 with a score of 0.39
Bayesian rating: ranked #3497 with a rating of 5.91