Review of Chaos;Head Noah
|By||Vote: 3stegatxins0 on 2021-04-14|
|Review||**ChäoS;HEAd NoAH 感想**|
Be warned that this review may be biased because I don't like psychological terror. I don't like it very much during the beginning because I do not like how slow the pacing is. Before chapter 7/8, I have to see the MC suffer for 200k chars to read 20k chars of important plot. The only motivation that keep me going is "I want to finish this month VN". Things do get a bit after that tho but it didn't leave any lasting impression on me. Here's my review for each route:
- silent sky (including chapter 8/9): this is where things pick up and get interesting. the whole route is very solid. it's nice to see heroins supporting MC and MC consolidate his motivation.
- crying sky: i feel that I'm supposed to have the "I want to die now" feeling but my Japanese is not good enough to understand the tiny details
- セナ: this route is ok. Her dad is definitely one of my favourite side characters. nothing special.
- あやせ: this route is ok, nothing very special is going on. i read previous message about why this is someone's favourite route: the symbolic "sky" and its message/lesson. i understand it but it just doesn't feel the same way for me
- 優愛: a person with DID mentally torment a person. it's a pain to read through this route
- 七海: tldr incest. I'm pretending that the kiss scene doesn't happen and they live happily ever after as siblings.
- 梢: have high expectation for this but she goes completely crazy and kill everyone (ik it's not what she want)
- 梨深: my favourite route. it gives an insight into her motivation and solves all the previously unanswered question
It is worth noting that I do not understand some things because of my poor Japanese level.
**TLDR**: chapter 1 to chapter 7 is me suffering with the MC and no plot is going on. story after that (silent sky and crying sky) is good and solid but it doesn't leave any lasting impression on me. most of character route feel forced.
|#1 by funnerific|
2021-04-14 at 10:16
|< report >bruh|
|#2 by hansfranz77|
2021-04-14 at 13:02
|< report >|
Be warned that this review may be biased because I don't like psychological terror.
The very first sentence in the review and i already want to ask, why did you play it, then?
I do not like how slow the pacing is. Before chapter 7/8, I have to see the MC suffer for 200k chars to read 20k chars of important plot.
So sci adv is not for you, ok. Not gonna waste my time anymore after this point. Not helpful. Know your own taste before starting a game, that is the only advice i can give! lol